What you should know about tea
Any kind of tea , from green to hibiscus or from white tea to chamomile, is full of flavonoids and other healthy substances which are good for your body. For thousands of years, in The East tea is considered as the key to god health and wisdom and the West are discovering the many health benefits of the tea – genuine tea supplements.
Research found that teas may help with diseases like : cancer, heart , diabetes, or encourage weight loss and lower cholesterol and even bring about mental alertness. Studies shown also that tea has antimicrobial qualities.
Nutritionists think that tea is a good alternative to coffee drinking but they or the doctors still don’t say exactly how much tea you need to drink .
Health benefits of tea
A lot of brews have tea name, but specialists consider only green tea, black tea, white, oolong tea and pu-erh tea as beeing real tea – buy tea dietary supplements. These teas are derived from Camellia sinensis , a plant native to China and India and contains antioxidants named flavonoids.
Tea unique antioxidants may help against free radicals that can contribute to cancer, heart disease and clogged arteries – genuine tea supplements.
These teas, also have caffeine and theanine which increase mental activities. The more processed are the tea leaves, less polyphenol they have. Oolong and black teas are oxidized or fermented so they have lower quantities of polyphenols than green tea.
Here some health benefits of tea:
- Green tea – his antioxidants may stop the growth of bladder, breast, lung, stomach, pancreatic and colorectal cancers, they prevent clogging of arteries, they burn fat, also reduce risks of neurological disorders like Alzheimer and Parkinson diseases, reduce the risk of stroke and also improves cholesterol level.
- Black tea – is made with fermeted tea leaves and has the highest caffeine content and is the base for flavored teas like chai and some instant teas. Studies say that black tea reduces the risk of stroke and may protect lungs from exposure to cigarette smoke.
- White tea – is uncured and unfermeted and it seems like it has the most potent anticancer properties compared to more processed teas – buy tea dietary supplements.
- Oolong tea – seems like it takes down bad cholesterol and also helps weight loss.
- Pu-erh tea – is made of fermented and aged leaves, also helps in less weight gain and reduces LDL cholesterol
Herbal teas –benefits
Made of herbs, fruits, seeds, roots steeped in hot water, herbal teas have lower concentration of antioxidants than black, green or white tea – genuine tea supplements.
Here are some benefits of herbal teas:
- Chamomile tea – helps in prevents complications of diabetes( loss of vision and kidney damage), helps prevent constipation, stunt the growth of cancer cells;
- Echinacea – looks like it helps you fighting with common cold;
- Rooibos- fights cancer cells
- Hibiscus – lower the blood pressure.
They contain very little quantities of actual tea and a lot of sugars. You may like its taste but at least check the label for ingredients before drinking it- buy vitamins online.
Can tea be dangerous?
As anything else, to much can be dangerous to ypur health. Some teas can cause nausea, some diarhea, or agitation or even somnolence. Try to have a balance in your diet , even in a your tea consumption in order to have a balanced life style.