Why you should drink tea – Green tea products
We always wonder what is best: tea or coffee? Don’t worry anymore, tea is officially awesome for your health and life. But try to make sure that you drink real tea. Actual tea is derived from a particular plant – tea dietary supplements, named Camellia sinensis and includes green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea and pu-erh tea.
All the others, like “herbal tea” , is an infusion of a different plant and technically isn’t tea.
Maybe real tea is not high on veriety but it makes up with serious heath benefits because it is rich in polyphenols and phytochemicals – tea vitamins and supplements online. Those antioxidants are real diamonds for your health and body.
Here are some reasons to drink tea instead of coffe:
- It can boost exercise endurance because of the ability of catechins to burn fat as fuel, which improves muscle endurance. Catechins are antioxidants that you can find in green tea – tea dietary supplements.
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack and it might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenrative diseases that attack your
- The antioxidants in tea also helps protect against cancers cells in breast, colo, colorectal, skin, lung, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, ovarian, prostate and oral cancers.
- Tea helps fight free radicals – that means it helps destroy free radicals which can damage DNA in the body
- Tea is hydratting to the body despite the caffeine
- Researches said that drinking tea reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- It also provide protection from UV rays because it may act as a back-up sunscreen.
- Tea drinking might counteract some of negative effects of smoking and also could help people with Type 2 diabetes – buy genuine supplements
- It also can help the body to recover after exposure to radiation;
Although it is considered a good thing for organism don’t go drinking gallons of tea and keep in mind some warnings – tea vitamins and supplements online:
- Drink it kool, because repeatedly drinking of hot beverages may increase the risk of esophageal cancer, so give your tea a couple of minutes to cool;
- Some chemicals from tea, may react differently in your body than in lab and may hurt you and your organism;
- Pay attention to canning and processing and also to the way tea was brewed.
So, as always, enjoy your tea, hot or cold but try to keep a balance and don’t over do it with tea drinking.
Genuine nutrition for your body
Having a baby is a very important decision in your life. So before getting pregnant you should visit a doctor and have pre-conception advice which includes information about folic acid and vitamin D supplements, very important for your future baby.
Anyway, remember that abtenatal vitamins don’t take place of healthy eating or living.
In some places, pregnant women receive the antenatal vitamins for free. The scheme contains vitamin C, vitamin D and folic acid. Check woth your GP or midwife if you get free vitamins.
The folic acid is the essential element in development of neural tube of the baby, that is the structure that forms brain and spinal cord of the baby. Lack or small quantities of acid folic in mother’s diet can go to birth defects, like spina bifida – buy genuine supplements. If you are planing to get pregnant you should take 400 micrograms daily and after conceveinf for at least 12 weeks of pregnancy. You should talk to your doctor about the quantity that you should take. The dose that you get it depends on your health histoty and also of your partner history. Some women have a bigger dose decided by their GP on this history and age.
Vitamin D is important in baby developing healthy bones and teeth. All pregnant and breastfeeding women should take vitamin D supplements and especially some categories of women like those:
- Darker skin women;
- Women with limited sun exposure;
- Women who eat a diet low on vitamin D;
- Women with obesity before pregnancy (which have BMI 30 or more);
- Very young women or teenagers.
Pregnant women should not take vitamin A supplements because they could harm the baby. Also non anaemic women shoud not take iron supplements – buy genuine supplements. All the medicines that you take while you are pregnant should be taken after the advice of a doctor. You should check the dosage and the pills not to harm your baby.
As you know having a baby is a hard and important decision and it should be taken after you have talked with your partner and your GP.
Take care of you and have a healthy diet and life during your pregnancy in order to have a haelthy and happy baby.
Aranjamente Florale Handmade Activitatile legate de aranjarea florilor in buchete, cosulete si alte tipuri de aranjamente florale a reprezentat un stil de viata pentru multi dintre noi, pentru culturi si civilizatii variate, cu raspandire la nivel global. In ultimii zeci de ani s-a constatat o dezvoltare a artei florale, toate aceste tipuri de aranjamente flori […]
via Aranjamente Flori — Buchete Trandafiri