Why you should drink tea – Green tea products
We always wonder what is best: tea or coffee? Don’t worry anymore, tea is officially awesome for your health and life. But try to make sure that you drink real tea. Actual tea is derived from a particular plant – tea dietary supplements, named Camellia sinensis and includes green tea, black tea, white tea, oolong tea and pu-erh tea.
All the others, like “herbal tea” , is an infusion of a different plant and technically isn’t tea.
Maybe real tea is not high on veriety but it makes up with serious heath benefits because it is rich in polyphenols and phytochemicals – tea vitamins and supplements online. Those antioxidants are real diamonds for your health and body.
Here are some reasons to drink tea instead of coffe:
- It can boost exercise endurance because of the ability of catechins to burn fat as fuel, which improves muscle endurance. Catechins are antioxidants that you can find in green tea – tea dietary supplements.
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack and it might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenrative diseases that attack your
- The antioxidants in tea also helps protect against cancers cells in breast, colo, colorectal, skin, lung, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, ovarian, prostate and oral cancers.
- Tea helps fight free radicals – that means it helps destroy free radicals which can damage DNA in the body
- Tea is hydratting to the body despite the caffeine
- Researches said that drinking tea reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- It also provide protection from UV rays because it may act as a back-up sunscreen.
- Tea drinking might counteract some of negative effects of smoking and also could help people with Type 2 diabetes – buy genuine supplements
- It also can help the body to recover after exposure to radiation;
Although it is considered a good thing for organism don’t go drinking gallons of tea and keep in mind some warnings – tea vitamins and supplements online:
- Drink it kool, because repeatedly drinking of hot beverages may increase the risk of esophageal cancer, so give your tea a couple of minutes to cool;
- Some chemicals from tea, may react differently in your body than in lab and may hurt you and your organism;
- Pay attention to canning and processing and also to the way tea was brewed.
So, as always, enjoy your tea, hot or cold but try to keep a balance and don’t over do it with tea drinking.