Taking vitamins for your hair growth is very important for the all health and beauty of your hair. If you have a deficiency in any of these vitamins and minerals your hair won’t be so beautiful as usual and it will not have an optimal growth. Here are the best 11 hair vitamins that you need to have a shining hair and to help it grow as fast as it possible.
- Vitamin C– we will know how important is vitamin C for our immune system and that it is an important antioxidant in the body. It is also used a lot in hair products because of the good results that you get by using it – for more info if you whant to buy vitamins online please contact us. If you are not sure that you take the vitamin C out of what you eat, you can take a supplement from store or from online vitamins stores.
- B vitamins – they are usually grouped together because of their multitude and because it is good to cover them all and to take them as a complex. For your hair you can eat food reach in B vitamins, or you can buy shampoos and conditioners that contain them. One sign of not getting enough B vitamins is that your hair won’t grow as fast as it used to.
- Vitamin E – if your hair doesn’t look and feels healthy it is probably missing some vitamin E. It is one of the most overlooked vitamins but it helps a lot your hair to grow beautiful. If from the cosmetic products for your hair you don’t take enough vitamin E try taking some supplements
- Vitamin A – if you have to much vitamin A in your body and that can be counterproductive for your hair growth. So is better to take your vitamin A from your food rather from taking supplement and is good to check your vitamin level from time to time. The most common symptoms of not having enough vitamin A in your body is eyes and skin problems.
- Vitamin D – helps healthy follicle growth so you don’t want to run out of it. So try to get as much Sun as you can in order to maintain you D vitamin in your hair and bones. Try to spent time outdoors playing with your kids or at beach. In winter time take some vitamin D supplements and use also hair products that contain it – buy best vitamins online.
- Iron – is not a vitamin but it is an important mineral for your body, including your hair. Beef is rich in iron but also other aliments if you don’t like red meat. When you are sure that you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your body you can find hair products that contain iron so that you have greater improvement to your looks.
- Magnesium – another important mineral that your body from our category vitamins and minerals. Your lifestyle leaves a mark on your hair, skin and nails. A diet rich in Magnesium gives your scalp what it needs to grow a strong and healthy hair. Magnesium is a mineral that you won’t notice that you don’t have it anymore until you will get tired very easy, and nervous as well. So take care at your lifestyle, get enough sleep, don’t eat junk food and your hair will be strong and beautiful.
- Protein – if you don’t want a hair that grows thick you need to consume enough protein or use proteins treatments to help your hair to grow strong. Vegetarians and vegans should not be afraid because there is a lot of proteins in broccoli, quinoa, spinach and more plants – buy vitamins online. Proteins help your hair to grow strong and fast. If you’ve noticed some slowness in your hair growth you should go and check you proteins levels.
- Niacin – is part of B vitamins family but it is very important in nourishing the scalp, promoting a healthy hair growing. Without niacin, the hair becomes brittle, lifeless and sometimes even falls out. Scientific name for not having enough niacin is pellagra. So make sure that you will get your treatment when you discover a low level of niacin and so your health will be in good shape and your hair won’t suffer either.
- Biotin – for a longer and healthier hair you will need biotin. It is one of the most used hair supplements and you need just to take a pill. It makes part from B complex but it is very important and it is very soluble in water and your body can lose it or can’t retain it from your food so you will have to take it in pill form if you run a deficit. In our days many hair products contain Biotin so you can mix the two ways of accumulating it in your hair.
- Zinc – cover your vitamins from A to Zinc and your are in a good shape is a right saying. Zinc levels could be playing an important part in lackluster hair growth if you don’t have enough. If you are having trouble absorbing Zinc, you should think about some pill supplements that contain added Zinc.
Having a good looking hair gives you a better state of mind so take care of it. You can use our advices, but keep in your mind that everyone’s hair is different and responds differently to different kind of treatment and to different lifestyles.
Keep a healthy lifestyle and you will have a healthy hair too.